Together, we meet the unique needs of every policyholder
Oakwood understands that each of your clients has a unique set of needs. When disaster strikes for your policyholder, we'll go out of our way to provide the housing, items, and services they need, so they can get back to "life as usual" as quickly as possible.
- Immediate access to a large and varied inventory. Oakwood has immediate access to a large inventory of single-family homes, townhomes, condos, and apartments in more than 4,000 cities.
- Local community knowledge. Because Oakwood has approximately 100 fully staffed service offices all over the country, your policyholder will be served by a local Insurance Specialist who is familiar with the community.
- Contemporary furnishings.
- Many pet friendly locations.
We Make Your Job Easier
Finding the perfect housing solution for every policyholder is only the beginning.
Here's how we help adjustors:
- Additional Living Expense (ALE) Specialists. Our knowledgeable National Accounts Team has a complete understanding of the insurance industry.
- Coordinate move-in and move-out. We'll handle all the details such as setting up utilities and phone service, taking care of any maintenance issues that arise, providing housekeeping service, and more.
- One point of contact.
- Flexible billing options. Customized invoices and reports to help you track the accounts of multiple policyholders across the country.
- Respond to your needs 24/7/365.
Learn more about Oakwood's Insurance Housing Solutions for:
Outside U.S/Canada: 1-602-427-2781