Oakwood Seattle South Lake Union
717 Dexter Avenue North | Seattle, WA 98109 | 126.96.36.1990
Oakwood Seattle South Lake Union (SLU) is a mid-rise apartment community with modern design offering fully furnished studio, 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans. This community is within walking distance of companies such as Amazon, the University of Washington Medical Center, the Seattle Children's Research Institute, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Facebook, and REI. Oakwood Seattle SLU is pet and pedestrian friendly with easy access to a variety of shops, restaurants, attractions and entertainment. The community also provides spectacular roof top views of downtown Seattle with outdoor grills and a year-round fireplace.
Each apartment features a fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliance package, modern quartz countertops as well as a built-in work station with USB charging outlets. At Oakwood Seattle SLU, you will enjoy the style and convenience of a hotel paired with the comfort of apartment home living.
*Utilities, cable and phone are included with fully furnished rentals.
- Fully furnished apartments with house wares*
- Spacious studio-, one-, two- bedroom floor plans
- Hardwood-style vinyl plank flooring
- Built-in desk/work station and USB charging outlets
- Custom roller-blind window coverings
- Large windows with city and lake views
- Stainless steel appliances
- Modern quartz countertops
- 16' ceilings in select apartments
- Juliet balconies or private patios in select apartments
- In-home washer and dryer
- Close to shopping, dining and major employers
- Resident lounge with community kitchen, pool table,
shuffleboard and pinball machines
- Rooftop deck with skyline views, outdoor kitchen and
barbeques, outdoor fireplace and lounge area
- Dog run
- Media/Gaming room
- Secure access building
- Studio, 1 Bath
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- 1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath
For Our Current Residents
- Please note that management responsibilities for Hue Apartments, located at 717 Dexter Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109, will be transferred Holland Residential to Oakwood WorldwideŽ, effective July 29, 2015. The community has been renamed OakwoodŽ Seattle South Lake Union.
- As the new management company, Oakwood Worldwide acknowledges receipt of your security deposit and will be responsible for the return of your deposit pursuant to your lease agreement and state laws.
- From this point forward, please make your rent checks payable to Oakwood Seattle South Lake Union and deliver them to the leasing office or set up web bill pay with your banking institution, with rent payable to Oakwood Seattle South Lake Union. If you have previously set up recurring online bill pay instructions with your banking institution or another online checking service (e.g. Quicken), you will need to immediately stop payment on your monthly payment and change instructions to reflect the new property name.
- While there are a lot of changes happening behind the scenes as we work to transition operations, you can rest assured that you will continue to receive the same level of superior customer service you've come to expect. You may visit us during office hours although you may notice some new staff at the front desk. Please contact them or our toll-free customer service line at 1.888.808.8888 with any service requests, questions or concerns you may have.