Best Rate Guarantee
At Oakwood, we promise you the lowest publicly available rates online every time you book directly through our website. Should you find a lower rate for one of our properties anywhere online within 24 hours after booking with us, we will match the lower rate and give you a further 20% discount.
- Booking. You must have a confirmed reservation that is booked through www.Oakwood.com. The guarantee is only valid for daily rates and for stays that are less than a total of 30 nights.
- Comparison Rate. To successfully make a claim, you must find the lower rate ("competing rate") within 24 hours of your booking. This rate found on the 3rd party website must be for the same Oakwood property, room type, be on the same reservation dates, and contain the same rate inclusions (e.g., breakfast, Internet access, etc.). The rate must also have the same cancellation and guarantee policies applied to it. We will advise you accordingly whether such policies apply to the competing rate.
- Making a Claim. You must submit your claim via email to email@example.com within 24 hours of your booking, and at least 72 hours prior to check-in, with the following information:
- Copy of confirmed reservation that is booked online at www.Oakwood.com
- Clear screenshot of the lower rate on competing booking website with date and time stamp
- Your name and contact information
Additionally, the competing rate on the 3rd party website must be publicly available (access to that competing rate without any member login) for immediate booking and confirmation. Should we verify the claim to be accurate, we will honor the lower rate.
- Compensation. When a claim covers multiple nights, the rates will be compared for each night separately. The 20% discount off the room rate will be offered only for the nights where the room rate is lower on the 3rd party website.
- The Guarantee does not apply to the following rate types:
- Partnership programmes (e.g., PPS), credit card promotions, and special promotion rates.
- Rates that are not publicly published (e.g., group & negotiated corporate rates).
- Discount rates offered to members of groups or individuals who meet previously-specified criteria (e.g., corporate accounts, travel agents, government officials, loyalty discounts).
- Package rates that are bundled, or that include the room and other components (e.g., airport transfers, tickets to musicals/play, spa/massage, etc.).
- Group or team buying.
- Monthly negotiated rates.
- Package or group add-on rates that extend the length of a stay.
- Rates available on websites where the serviced apartments/hotels are not known until the booking is made (e.g., Priceline).
- Rates available on websites that require pre-payment upon booking
- Rates available on websites that require minimum length of stay.
- Pre-paid rates that involve a voucher or other forms of pre-paid certificate.
- Any other rate types which Oakwood or the Oakwood serviced apartments and hotels may designate from time to time.
- Currency Exchange Rate. Rate disparities attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the guarantee. In the event that the competing rate is in a different currency from the Oakwood rate, the comparison rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on Oakwood's website. The currency exchange rate to be applied will be based on the currency converter on Oakwood's website, or as advised to you by an Oakwood representative. At all times, Oakwood reserves the right to reject a claim where the competing rate appears lower than the Oakwood rate but the difference between the rates is due to, but not limited to, different currency exchange rates used by the two rate providers.
- Taxes/Service Charge. The competing rate must include any applicable tax and/or service charge imposed by the local government and any service/booking fees imposed by the third party or online travel agent websites. For comparison, Oakwood shall impute any such taxes, service charges and service/booking fees to the competing rate, if these taxes, service charges and service/booking fees are not included in the competing rate.
- Approved claims. For approved claims, the room rate of the affected nights will be discounted by 20% at the property where the booking is made.
- Disclaimers. Oakwood is not responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of a reservation made on other websites. All claims are subject to Oakwood’s sole right and discretion of determination, whether with regard to its validity including but not limited to, determining that the competing rate is for the same property, apartment and room type, dates, cancellation and guarantee policies, and that it fulfils all terms and conditions and satisfies all claim processing requirements. This guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Oakwood reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the guarantee at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
We also Recommend
Work from OakwoodAvailable at selected properties worldwide 03 September 2020 to 31 December 2021
Enjoy your private workspace in our apartments, away from distractions during working hours.