1. Pets are restricted to cats and small (as classified by UK Kennel Club) dogs.
可携带宠物限制为猫或者小型犬（根据英国 Kennel Club 标准）。
2. Pets must be leashed in public areas at all times.
3. Pets are not allowed to pass through the lobby. Entry and exit shall be through the side entrance or basement levels.
4. Allow maximum 1pet in studio and 1bedroom; and up to 2 pets for 2bedroom and above.
一房最多接受 1 个宠物入住，2 房最多接受 2 个宠物入住，以此类推
5. For short stay, property will charge a cleaning fee of RMB100/pet/night; up to a maximum of RMB1000/month;
对于短租客人携带宠物入住，公寓将额外收取 100 元每晚的清洁费用，最多收取 1000 元
6. For long stay, property will charge cleaning fee of RMB1,000/pet/month;
对于长住客人携带宠物入住，公寓将额外收取 1000 元一个月的清洁费用
7. Pets are not allowed to relieve in the apartment and public areas managed by Silver Court. The owner must clean up after the pet relieved if it happens. Otherwise, the cleaning fee of RMB 500 will be charged accordingly. The designated pets potty area is on east Liulin Road.
否则工作人员将收取 500 元/次的清洁费。宠物排泄粪便可在柳林路东边马路旁排泄粪便。
8. For the safety of other residents, pets should only use the service elevators.
9. Pets should be fully vaccinated for diseases as described above. A photocopy (which will be surrendered) and original copy of the Vaccination and Health Certificate must be submitted upon arrival. Health certificate should also reflect that the veterinarian administered flea and tick preventive to the pet, such as fiprony l.
10. Owners will be responsible for their pet’s hygiene and behavior (i.e. barking).
11. Owners are legally liable for any injuries caused by their pets to the other residents, staff or any third party allowed by the management in the property.
12. Owners must clean up the waste of their pets inside their apartment as well as all the public areas.
13. Owners are responsible for the damages inside the apartment which includes interior, furniture and fixtures caused by their pets. Fraser Residence Shanghai has the right to bill the Lessee for the total amount of repair of the damage. The Lessee should settle the whole amount upon check-out. Please note that repairs can be extensive. (i.e. A damage of a small section of the flooring may require repair of the whole floor area of the unit).
14. Fraser Residence Shanghai will not be responsible for the well-being of the pets in the absence of their owners.
15. In the event of any violation of this Policy by an owner, Fraser Residence Shanghai is entitled to immediately terminate the lease contract with such owner without any compensation.
16. In the event of any losses or damage caused to Fraser Residence Shanghai by an owner’s violation of this Policy, Fraser Residence Shanghai is entitled to seek for compensation against such owner.
17. Residents should properly take care of their pets. Fraser Residence Shanghai does not hold any responsibility for loss, injury or death of the pets.
Additional Monthly Fees apply. Service Animals excluded from fees. Please inquire for details