Article: The Best Experience in Federal Travel with Oakwood Worldwide
As the leading provider of extended stay lodging to federal employees, Oakwood Worldwide® offers full-service solutions designed to meet the complex demands of government travel. We partner with you from booking to billing and beyond, supporting your personnel, policy and budget requirements so you can stay productive and focused on your mission.
At every stage of your experience, our government solutions incorporate ongoing guest support, value-added capabilities and a dedication to safety, security and responsiveness.
Continuous Customer Care:
Our 24/7 guest support system oversees every aspect of your lodging experience, assuring a seamless, efficient process that is federally compliant.
- Coming on Board: Our federal sales experts help you procure the right solution for your mission. Once you book, a designated account manager oversees onboarding and ensures your arrival is complication-free.
- During Your Stay: Your account manager will periodically check in to ensure your requirements are met throughout your stay.
- Departure and Beyond: Your account manager oversees all departure documentation.
We offer value-added management services to track and manage travel spending:
- Specialized billing simplifies invoicing and payment. We offer consolidated billing and invoicing, e-invoicing and support for government-issued credit cards.
- Reporting and analytics to help plan future travel. We apply these tools to past lodging data to enable agencies to make smarter decisions about travel spending.
A Commitment to Duty of Care:
Oakwood Worldwide® is committed to the safety and security of clients and guests and the continuity of operations (COOP) should unanticipated events occur. We continually and consistently:
- Evaluate and communicate risks to clients in order to set realistic expectations during their stay.
- Demonstrate both proactive and reactive measures through predefined activities and timely and accurate communications.
- Standardize the property security environment and stay experience by leveraging our control over both managed and business affiliate property vetting and inspection.
- Adhere to an established crisis response process and reporting hierarchy that sets clear standards for the delegation of authority and how information is escalated.
- Keep the “Voice of the Customer” at the forefront by structuring Duty of Care initiatives to mirror our clients’ investment, focus and priorities.
At Oakwood Worldwide®, our mission is to support yours. Our expertise lets us deliver complete, compliant solutions with the flexibility and security federal travelers require. And, with end-to-end customer care, we stay responsive to your mission demands from start to finish.