Oakwood honored with TripAdvisor’s 2018 Certificate of Excellence
10 Oakwood-branded properties win prestigious award by world’s largest travel review site
SINGAPORE - Oakwood, wholly owned by Mapletree Investments (“Mapletree”) today shared that 10 properties have been honored with TripAdvisor’s 2018 Certificate of Excellence Award.
Since 2011, the Certificate of Excellence honors hospitality businesses that deliver consistently great service across the world. This designation is presented to approximately 10 percent of total businesses on TripAdvisor that have consistently achieved great reviews over the past year.
“It is gratifying to be acknowledged as the premium provider of serviced apartments as Oakwood continues to grow,” shares Dean Schreiber, managing director of Oakwood in Asia. “This recognition comes directly from reviews by guests and we are delighted our properties have consistently been honored with TripAdvisor’s awards over the year."
The 10 Oakwood properties awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018 are:
- Oakwood Premier Guangzhou
- Oakwood Residence Prestige Whitefield, Bangalore
- Oakwood Residence Kapil Hyderabad
- Oakwood Residence Naylor Road Pune
- Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta
- Oakwood Premier Tokyo
- Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul
- Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit 24, Bangkok
- Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit Thonglor, Bangkok
- Oakwood Apartments Ho Chi Minh City
The Certificate of Excellence is based on the quality, quantity and recency of reviews submitted by travelers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. The properties listed below won the Travelers’ Choice 2018 and as shared by TripAdvisor, “this award is our highest recognition and is presented annually to the top one percent of businesses across select categories.”
- Top 25 Hotels in China: Oakwood Premier Guangzhou
- Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Korea: Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul
- Top 25 Hotels in Korea: Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul
- Top 25 Hotels for Service in Korea: Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul