Embark on a gin-tastic journey with a new immersive staycation package featuring a DIY cocktail kit, guided tour by Brass Lion Distillery, and three new gin creations at the property’s The Bar.
SINGAPORE – In celebration of World Gin Day in June, Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore has collaborated with Brass Lion Distillery, Singapore’s first standalone micro-distillery, to launch a special Oops, I’ve Ginned! Staycation Package and three specially concocted cocktails at property’s chic The Bar.
Oops, I’ve Ginned!Staycation Package
Starting 21 May 2019, curious drinkers and gin enthusiasts can fuel their passions with a luxurious staycation at Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore. Upon check-in, guests are welcomed with a DIY cocktail kit comprising of Brass Lion Distillery’s flagship spirit: the Singapore Dry Gin, along with chrysanthemum honey and sparkling lychee tea. With the kit, guests may try their hand at concocting tea-infused gin cocktails with exclusive recipes by Brass Lion Distillery. For a personalised experience, guests may opt to have their names on the bottle to bring home as a keepsake.
As dusk approaches, guests may head out for Brass Lion Distillery’s guided tour to learn more about the distillery’s story and its hand-crafted distillation process over a welcome cocktail. To cap it off, the craft spirits maker will present a tasting flight of three different gin expressions. Transport to and from the distillery will be arranged by Oakwood.
From S$380++ per night, Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore’s Oops I’ve Ginned! Staycation Package includes the following:
- A stay in a one-bedroom serviced apartment at Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore
- Complimentary breakfast for two persons at SE7ENTH restaurant
- A DIY Cocktail Kit comprising of a full-sized bottle of Brass Lion Distillery’s Singapore Dry Gin and other ingredients for two persons
- Personalisation service of the in-room gin bottle is available at an additional cost^
- Brass Lion Distillery guided tour for two persons every Saturday at 5pm. Two-way transport is provided#
- Complimentary Wi-Fi services and usage of in-room tablet and mobile phone
The Oops, I’ve Ginned! Staycation Package is available for stays from Saturday to Sunday from 1 June to 1 December 2019 for all one-bedroom apartments. Reservations can be made from 21 May to 20 November 2019 at www.oakwoodasia.com/offers/Oakwood-Singapore-CBD-Oops-Ive-Ginned-Staycation. Terms and conditions apply*.
*Terms and conditions for Oops I’ve Ginned! Staycation Package
- Offer is valid from Saturdays to Sundays for all one-bedroom apartments. Blackout dates apply, including Singapore Grand Prix period (from 19 to 22 September 2019).
- Prepayment is required upon reservation and is non-refundable. Amendments and cancellations are not allowed.
- ^For bottle personalisation, an additional cost of S$15 nett is applicable and guests are required to contact Brass Lion Distillery at least one week prior to their stay date with the reservation confirmation number.
- The DIY cocktail kit and distillery tour are designed for two persons per apartment booking. Charges apply for additional requests and are subject to availability.
- #Two-way transport will be arranged for the distillery tour which takes place every Saturday at 5pm. The sprinter will depart the distillery at 6pm for the return to Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore. Transport slots are limited and are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Guests are permitted to one reschedule request of the distillery tour during the weekend of the stay dates, and rescheduling requests need to be communicated via email 48 hours in advance to Brass Lion Distillery. For rescheduled tours, guests will have to arrange for their personal transport options. The tour is forfeited for no-shows and latecomers. Please check Brass Lion Distillery’s website for available tour timings.
- All prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing Goods and Services Tax unless otherwise stated.
Brass Lion Distillery x The Bar
To celebrate this collaboration, The Bar will also be rolling out three exciting gin concoctions featuring the belle of the ball - the Singapore Dry Gin.
The flagship gin by Brass Lion Distillery brings together a plethora of botanicals to create a distinctly Singaporean gin, drawing inspiration from the country as a geographical melting pot. Showcasing the best of local flavors, the gin includes notes of familiar fragrances such as torch ginger flower, pomelo peel and kaffir lime leaves. Paired with juniper berries, the essential ingredient in any gin, the result is a citrusy and floral blend with aromatic Asian influences.
To express the nuances of this unique spirit, The Bar has teamed up with Brass Lion Distillery to present three signature cocktails. These include the Coco Clover – a tropical twist on the Clover Club with coconut, egg white and raspberry, the sophisticated French 75 with sparkling wine and fresh lemon juice, and the BLD Martini, a classic take with an added dash of orange bitters.
Guests may also purchase bottles of Singapore Dry Gin at S$108++ per bottle.
BRASS LION DISTILLERY X THE BAR
Date/Time: Available from 12pm daily
Venue: The Bar, Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore, 6 Shenton Way, #07-01, Singapore 068809
Price: From S$16++ per glass
Coco Clover | S$18++
Brass Lion Singapore Dry Gin, Coconut Syrup, Raspberries, Egg White, Fresh Lemon Juice and garnished with a Dried Rose Bud
French 75 | S$16++
Brass Lion Singapore Dry Gin, Sparkling Wine, Simple Syrup, Fresh Lemon Juice and garnished with Lemon Twist
BLD Martini | S$16++
Brass Lion Singapore Dry Gin, Dry Vermouth, Orange Bitters and garnished with Lemon Zest