Explore Kyoto with us!
Strategically located close to several popular tourist attractions, Oakwood Hotel Oike Kyoto is your perfect base to explore Kyoto. Home to 17 UNESCO World Heritage sites as well as thousands of temples, shrines and beautiful gardens. Visit the Kiyomizu-dera and Nijo Castle with a complimentary one-day bus and subway pass to collect the original shrine or temple "Goshuin" stamps to commemorate your trip. Keep these sacred “Goshuin” stamps safe and intact in a special notebook with our compliments. Then end your day of exploration with a relaxing cup of tea or coffee at Café O with a complimentary drink pass.
- One “Goshuin” notebook per person per stay
- “Goshuin” Map
- One-day bus and subway pass per person per stay
- Complimentary daily drink pass at Café O
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Rates are valid for new reservations made on this website or directly with property via email or call.
- Rates featured are calculated per night, unless otherwise stated, and based on availability at time of reservations.
- Reservation is subject to availability of room/apartment and black-out dates and other restrictions apply.
- Promotion/offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, offers, privileges, group/corporate bookings or third-party website.
- The management of this property reserves the right to amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
- A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- Cancellations are permitted 1 days prior to arrival by 3:00 p.m. local time.
Oakwood Hotel Oike Kyoto
Conveniently located in the heart of Kyoto, Oakwood Hotel Oike Kyoto is your perfect stay while exploring the culture and history in Kyoto. The hotel is a mere six-minute walk to Karasuma Oike Station and a two-minute walk to Kyoto Shiyakusho-mae Station, and just a fifteen-minute train ride from Kyoto Station. Oakwood Hotel Oike Kyoto offers a to[...]