Exclusive Offer for Embassy & Government Officials | Save 25%
From now until December 31, 2022, receive 25% off our best available rate exclusively for Embassy & Consulate Travelers
Step into the hustle and bustle of this fast-paced metropolis from your Oakwood serviced apartment to experience your own New York City adventure.
Whether you are visiting for a short time, or need a long-term stay option, Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington DC provides you with the flexibility you need when traveling to Embassy Row.
Conveniently located near the United Nations Headquarters and multiple Foreign Consulates, Oakwood Residence Midtown East offer the quintessential New York experience offering spacious studios and one-bedrooms. Oakwood Residence Midtown East features furnished apartments with fully equipped kitchens, complimentary Wi-Fi, and in-unit laundry perfect for your extended stay needs.
Enjoy these amenities and much more:
- 24 Hour Doorman
- Fitness Center
- Cable TV
|Offer Ends:||31 December 2022|
|Stay Period:||1 December 2021 - 31 December 2022|
- Rates are valid for new reservations made on this website or directly with property via email or call.
- Rates featured are calculated per night, unless otherwise stated, and based on availability at time of reservations.
- Rates are subject to local taxes and service charge.
- Reservation is subject to availability of room/apartment and black-out dates and other restrictions apply.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, offers, privileges, group/corporate bookings or third-party website bookings.
- Promotion/offer is subject to the respective terms and conditions and cancellation policy of the participating properties.
- The management of this property reserves the right to amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
Oakwood Residence Midtown East
A new take on extended stay accommodations in midtown New York, Oakwood Residence Midtown East offers comfortable living in a buzzy scene. The Murray Hill neighbourhood is known for its tree-lined streets, convenience to Grand Central Station, Curry Hill and Koreatown; and is a popular hub for young professionals. Oakwood Residence Midtown East apa[...]