Bring the pup to New York City, we'll welcome your pup with special perks so your pup feels right at home with you.
We all know leaving the pup at home can be ruff, but now you don’t have to! Our pet friendly accommodations are just what the vet ordered for your furry pal. During your stay, we'll welcome your pup with an added pet bed, food and water bowl alongside a placemat and a welcome treat, so your pup feels right at home with you. A list of pet friendly establishments will be provided along with admission to the American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog.
The Raise the Woof package includes:
- Accommodation in a Studio or One-Bedroom Apartment with fully-equipped kitchen
- Waiver of pet fees
- Pet bed, food & water bowls, and placemat for use during your stay
- Welcome dog treat
- A list of pet friendly restaurants and establishments, along with nearby dog parks
- Admission to the American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Rates are valid for new reservations made on this website or directly with property via email or call.
- Reservation must be made 3 days in advance.
- A minimum consecutive stay of 29 nights is required to enjoy this promotion.
- Rates featured are calculated per night, unless otherwise stated, and based on availability at time of reservations.
- Rates are subject to taxes
- Reservation is subject to availability of room/apartment and black-out dates and other restrictions apply.
- Promotion/offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, offers, privileges, group/corporate bookings or third-party website.
- The management of this property reserves the right to amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
- A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- Cancellation is permitted 24 hrs prior to arrival day by 1500 hrs local time to avoid 1 night cancellation charge (inclusive of taxes).
Oakwood Residence Midtown East
A new take on extended stay accommodations in midtown New York, Oakwood Residence Midtown East offers comfortable living in a buzzy scene. The Murray Hill neighbourhood is known for its tree-lined streets, convenience to Grand Central Station, Curry Hill and Koreatown; and is a popular hub for young professionals. Oakwood Residence Midtown East apa[...]