Rediscover New York City and visit famous landmarks with special perks for your stay with us.
Welcome back to the Big Apple, we’ve been waiting for you.
Whether you’ve been here before or it’s your first time, one can never tire of New York’s finest attractions. Stay at Oakwood Residence Midtown East for your reintroduction to the city and visit famous landmarks on us with a New York Pass.
With the New York Pass you get free admission to over 100 New York attractions, tours, museums, and more including the Empire State Building, 9/11 Museum, Top of the Rock, and more.
Rediscover New York City with the following inclusions:
- Accommodation in a One-Bedroom Apartment with fully-equipped kitchen
- Two New York passes to Rediscover New York City
- Two coffee & two pastries from Perk Cafe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Rates are valid for new reservations made on this website or directly with property via email or call.
- Reservation must be made three days in advance.
- A minimum consecutive stay of 29 nights is required to enjoy this promotion.
- Rates featured are calculated per night, unless otherwise stated, and based on availability at time of reservations.
- Rates are subject to taxes
- Reservation is subject to availability of room/apartment and black-out dates and other restrictions apply.
- Promotion/offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, offers, privileges, group/corporate bookings or third-party website.
- The management of this property reserves the right to amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
- A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- Cancellation is permitted 24 hrs prior to arrival day by 1500 hrs local time to avoid 1 night cancellation charge (inclusive of taxes).
Oakwood Residence Midtown East
A new take on extended stay accommodations in midtown New York, Oakwood Residence Midtown East offers comfortable living in a buzzy scene. The Murray Hill neighbourhood is known for its tree-lined streets, convenience to Grand Central Station, Curry Hill and Koreatown; and is a popular hub for young professionals. Oakwood Residence Midtown East apa[...]