There's no better place to celebrate Pride than in Dupont Circle
Washington DC’s large-scale outdoor Pride celebration returns this year and there’s no better way to celebrate Pride than to stay in the heart of it all. While Washington DC Pride is composed of a variety of events, the main parade passes right by our front door.
Stay in the action at Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle with our stay offering which comes complete with everything you need to partake in the festivities.
The Celebrate PRIDE in Dupont Circle package includes:
- Accommodations in a Studio Premier
- Two Capital Pride Commemorative T-Shirts
- One Welcome Bottle of Sparkling Wine
|Offer Ends:||12 June 2022|
|Stay Period:||6 June 2022 to 13 June 2022|
- Rates are valid for new reservations made on this website or directly with property via email or call.
- Reservation must be made five days in advance.
- A minimum consecutive stay of two nights is required to enjoy this promotion.
- Rates featured are calculated per night, unless otherwise stated, and based on availability at time of reservations.
- Rates are subject to local taxes.
- Reservation is subject to availability of room/apartment and black-out dates and other restrictions apply.
- Promotion/offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, offers, privileges, group/corporate bookings or third-party website.
- The management of this property reserves the right to amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
- Full pre-payment is required at time of booking.
- A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- Reservations are non-cancellable, non-amendable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington DC
A 20th century neoclassical manor, Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington DC is located at the heart of one of Washington DC’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, with an array of bistros, bars, galleries and embassies, all within walking distance. Once owned by socialite Eleanor Josephine Medill “Cissy” Patterson, the co[...]