Bring your furry pal along to Washington DC, enjoy pet fee waiver and more perks.
We're pawsitive your pup will love it here in DC. With so many parks and trails to explore, your furry pal will settle right in after a day of exploring. Upon arrival, we'll welcome your pet with a welcome treat and provide you with a list of pet friendly establishments to visit during your stay. The pet fees are on us when you book this package, so there's no need to wait. Book your doggon good time in DC today.
The Doggone Good Time in DC package includes:
- Overnight accommodations
- Waiver of pet fees
- Welcome pet treat
- List of pet friendly restaurants, establishments, along with nearby dog parks
- Rates are valid for new reservations made on this website or directly with property via email or call.
- Reservation must be made at least one day in advance.
- A minimum consecutive stay of two nights is required to enjoy this promotion.
- Rates featured are calculated per night, unless otherwise stated, and based on availability at time of reservations.
- Rates are subject to local taxes.
- Reservation is subject to availability of room/apartment and black-out dates and other restrictions apply.
- Promotion/offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, offers, privileges, group/corporate bookings or third-party website.
- The management of this property reserves the right to amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
- A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- Credit card used to make this booking must be presented for verification.
- Cancellations are permitted 24 hours/1day prior to arrival by 3:00 pm local time.
Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington DC
A 20th century neoclassical manor, Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington DC is located at the heart of one of Washington DC’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, with an array of bistros, bars, galleries and embassies, all within walking distance. Once owned by socialite Eleanor Josephine Medill “Cissy” Patterson, the co[...]