Healthcare Heroes Save 30% Off Our Best Available Rate
Thank you for your continued service. Healthcare Heroes save 30% off our best available rate and receive 50% off pet fees.
A 20th century neoclassical manor, Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington DC is located at the heart of one of Washington DC’s most vibrant neighborhoods, with an array of bistros, bars, galleries and embassies, all within walking distance
Whether you are visiting for a short time, or need a long-term stay option, Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington DC provides you with the flexibility you need when working in Washington DC.
Offering spacious studios and suites, our furnished apartments feature amenities like fully-equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, kitchenware and in-unit laundry.
Enjoy these amenities and much more:
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Social Lounges with Full Bar
- Cable TV
Offer is valid from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
|Offer Ends:||31 December 2022|
|Stay Period:||1 January - 31 December 2022|
- Rates are valid for new reservations made on this website or directly with property via email or call.
- Rates featured are calculated per night, unless otherwise stated, and based on availability at time of reservations.
- Rates are subject to local taxes and service charge.
- Reservation is subject to availability of room/apartment and black-out dates and other restrictions apply.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, offers, privileges, group/corporate bookings or third-party website bookings.
- Promotion/offer is subject to the respective terms and conditions and cancellation policy of the participating properties.
- The management of this property reserves the right to amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington DC
A 20th century neoclassical manor, Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington DC is located at the heart of one of Washington DC’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, with an array of bistros, bars, galleries and embassies, all within walking distance. Once owned by socialite Eleanor Josephine Medill “Cissy” Patterson, the co[...]