Celebrate summer with a Gourmet Picnic in the Nation's Capital.
Experience DC in the summer with a delectable picnic curated especially for you.
Stay two nights and delight in mouthwatering picnic inclusions such as a curated charcuterie board featuring artisanal cheeses and complimenting canapés, homemade sourdough bread, exotic fruits, hand rolled granola, and dark chocolate brittle.
Add a bottle of red wine or sparkling water to complement your delectable picnic.
Take your charcuterie to the Dupont Circle fountain or enjoy one of many Washington DC’s beautiful parks by way of two SmarTrip Metro cards, each pre-loaded with $5 for your travels.
We’ll do all the packing so all you have to do is show up and enjoy!
The Summer Picnic in Dupont Circle package includes:
- Gourmet picnic for two
- Your choice of a bottle of red wine or sparkling water
- Two $5 SmarTrip Metro Cards
|Offer Ends:||4 September 2022|
|Stay Period:||23 May - 8 September 2022|
- Rates are valid for new reservations made on this website or directly with property via email or call.
- Reservation must be made five days in advance.
- A minimum consecutive stay of two nights is required to enjoy this promotion.
- Rates featured are calculated per night, unless otherwise stated, and based on availability at time of reservations.
- Rates are subject to taxes.
- Reservation is subject to availability of room/apartment and black-out dates and other restrictions apply.
- Promotion/offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, offers, privileges, group/corporate bookings or third-party website.
- The management of this property reserves the right to amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
- All reservations must be guaranteed to a credit card. Full payment is required upon check-in.
- Non Refundable, Non Transferrable Rate
Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington DC
A 20th century neoclassical manor, Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington DC is located at the heart of one of Washington DC’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, with an array of bistros, bars, galleries and embassies, all within walking distance. Once owned by socialite Eleanor Josephine Medill “Cissy” Patterson, the co[...]