Seeking an extended stay in a new destination or exploring life’s new adventures? Find preferred accommodation for your next long stay at properties under The Unlimited Collection by Oakwood, where unique residences each offer its own perspective to call home. Whether it’s an intimate studio for independent stays, or added liveable space equipped with kitchens and separate areas for work and play, you can be sure to find a perfect fit for your personal lifestyle.
Beyond just an accommodation, enrich your stay journey with the allure of where life brings you to and allow trusted partners of The Unlimited Collection by Oakwood to help you relocate to a new home and community. With expert advice from global destination consultants, be it for a permanent home or an orientation tour of your new surroundings, enjoy seamless transition and have your daily living arrangements sorted out as your settle into your new residence.
Find out more about our destination service programmes below. Alternatively, share your requirements with us via the enquiry form and allow one of our associates to assist you with living life anew, with a refreshed story to call your own.
Packing up and relocating to a new destination can be unsettling for some. Which is why at Oakwood, we have trained destination consultants that we have partnered with, to guide you through each process, so as to ensure that you receive all the support you need to accelerate assimilation into your new environment.
Finding a Home (One-day programme)
- Review welcome package
- Onboarding call to identify housing needs and budget
- Screening/short list of suitable properties by providing a property list and an itinerary two-three days prior to services
- Accompany guest on visits to find a home
- Act as the tenant representative for lease negotiation and signature coordination
- Coordinate all lease signatures required
- Complete property condition form
- Complete property walk-through
Settling In (Half-day programme)
- Review welcome package
- Assist with set up of local bank account
- Assist with utility setup
- Neighbourhood familiarisation
- Provide information on domestic help, medical facilities, shopping and lifestyle.
- Assistance with process to obtain local drivers licenses
Education Support (Half-day programme)
- Provide information and options for schools
- Arrange and schedule school visits
- Assist with enrolment process
- Assist with retrieving school deposit, where refundable (if/when application falls through)
Destination Orientation (Half-day programme)
- Area tour to familiarise with available restaurants, malls, schools
- Provide advice on insights pertaining to public transportation
Should you be interested in any of the above programmes, or wish to have a customised programme planned for you, please contact our corporate sales team at email@example.com.